I appear to have entered the phase of life where the weeks fly by quickly, but the days pass by slowly and are often judged by then number of time-outs inflicted upon one kid or another. Although I doubt I'll entirely forget some of the less-than-pleasant aspects of mothering small children, I hope I don't forget some of the funny moments like this. It all began with a suggestion that Tony take a picture or two of me and the girls. Afton's exuberance took it to another level.
7 comments:
I love those pics!
So cute!
Fun, fun, fun!! Afton is loving her sister! What does Ainsley think of all the lovin'?
Looks like all three of you were enjoying your photo session!! How fun.
May I roll Ainsley in some butter, cinnamon and sugar, bake her, and eat her? She's soooo adorable!!! Just like Afton!
Don't forget to inflict some time out on mom, too!! Cute pictures--they do look alike!
I love the pictures. I seems that Afton is adjusting better than expected. What cute daughters you have, and You look great too.
Post a Comment