
Not only did I get a surprise visit from my handsome brother this past weekend, but my sister-in-law came with my niece and nephew. After our whirlwind Saturday evening of playtime, dinner, playtime, bath-time, story-time, bottles, and bedtime, Uncle Jonah commented, "I'm just glad I never had to be alone with all three of them at the same time..." Tony thinks I'm nuts because I have a certain fondness for the craziness. Family = borderline mass pandemonium -- and that's just fine with me.

Afton liked the extra attention (and staying up past bedtime).

The strangest part was how they just swarmed. They'd start out in one room...

and eventually spread their mess, I mean way, to another room.

But tender is toddler love. Whatever squabbles may arise are soothed through the sharing of banana-flavored puffs.
7 comments:
Did Gibson try to bite Afton? He has been doing that a lot lately. I am glad you had a fun visit.
Swarm, mob, it's all the same. By the way, Chaos is a fine place to live.
Glad the cousins got to visit one another. Wish I could have been there. They look like they had fun!!
Love Grandma Debbie
There is nothing better than cousin love!
Holy Cow!! I think I will stay single and have no kids. After my anxiety attacks, I had to relax for seven hours on my way home to Oregon. But it was fun.
I can tell--Jordan will be a favorite uncle (The single ones are always the favorite because they aren't worn out yet : ) Krissy can relate to that. Cousins are important--keep them close (I think we Waites already know that!) Cute picture of Jordan and the kids! Go, Jordan!
LOVE THE PIGTAILS. So adorable!! Heather, maybe talk over with Tony having us stay with you this Fall and make sure he's up for it--if he had issues with borderline pandemonium, wait till he gets the FULL ON!!! Maybe we can make him cry....
Post a Comment