Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy One-Month Birthday!

The many faces of Afton:
Surprised Afton.

Serious Afton.

Sleepy Afton.

Concerned Afton.

Happy one-month birthday Afton. We love you.

4 comments:

Carolina said...

Congratulations, Tony--she's beautiful.

Debbie said...

I like the sleepy Afton picture the best. She looks so peaceful..I kept thinking that The Father of the Bride DVD was an ad. That is until I read Tony's sentiments.
Deb

Sarahp said...

Hey Tony. I just found your blog through Robyn. Robyn's always good for any PG connection. Cute family indeed. I haven't even met your wife, but I think I like her since we must have similar taste in names. Our oldest daughter is Afton. You can see our blog at parkerpressrelease. By the way this is Sarah Ercanbrack. now we just need to get Page blogging. Your baby looks like a keeper. Mind if I link to your blog? (that's how I keep track). I think you should consider making the mustache look more permanent, you could totally get some movie roles.

Tony said...

Sarah Ercanbrack! Good to hear from you, feel free to link the blog. Congratulations on your new little one as well. Beautiful family you've got there.