Since we don't get out much anymore, we thought we'd blog about an exciting B.A. (Before Afton) excursion to the Utah State Fair last fall. Unfortunately, I did not yet have my "To Catch a Predator" mustache. However, good times were had by all.

Nothing says State Fair like a crisp, warm, nutritious corndog.........with lots of mustard.

Tony getting back in touch (reluctantly) with his rural Pleasant Grove roots. Heather told me to pet the sheep - this was as close as I got.

Tony has no comment about this picture, except that he loves his wife.

View from atop the ferris wheel. Lots of mullets down there.

Looking forward to another visit to the Fair this fall with Afton in tow.
7 comments:
Hey if you want to see some great Carnie life, dont forget its Strawberry Days this week! Ill be watching for you!
Congratulations a million times over on your beautiful new baby! We were very excited to hear about her. I'll bet that your life changes in so many ways that you'll soon think of "B.A." as a foreign and odd time.
We look forward to meeting Afton (and seeing you). We won't be at either the reception or the wedding, which bums us out a lot. But, I plan to be in LG on the 23rd.
Love, "Aunt" Betty
If you're on a carnie tour, please don't forget to visit T-town. Erik and I ventured out to a fair here not too long ago and quickly realized that our type was not welcomed. It actually made me feel warm inside.
i love heather's hair.
Sick, I wouldn't pet the sheep, either, Ton!
Welcome to blogging! Beautiful baby!
Hey cousins, I'm so glad your blogging because I've been dying to get updates on little Afton. She's beautiful. I love her.
Post a Comment