Be still my organization-loving heart! Here are the before and afters.
We had an oddly shaped broom closet that is now an L-shaped pantry...with a light! Now nothing falls on me every time I open the door, and I can see everything that is in there. Sometimes I just walk by, open the door, turn on the light, and look at it.
Our bedroom closets. Note the regular door and the bar that holds your clothes runs only the depth of the closet (rather than the width). We can now fit twice as much stuff in them!
Random closet in the basement... Now we can store our cans of food on shelves rather than on a pile on the floor.


While we probably won't be featured in Better Homes & Gardens any time too soon, I am loving the changes. There is a bit more order in the house, and I like it.
3 comments:
Wow! This is nice. What a difference. Glad you got to get it done. Is Afton liking the organization as well?
It looks so nice! What a relief to have some extra room!! You guys did great.
Great job on the upgrades! It's amazing how long we can put up with inconvenient things until we MUST take action! Enjoy!
Post a Comment