(1) The holidays. Lame, I know. Everybody had the holidays. But it made life busy.
(2) We got a new camera. It's actually a pretty nice one. I thought it was so nice that even a technological moron such as myself would take perfectly crisp and clear pictures. I was wrong. My pictures are still blurry. Almost more so... And then the camera is a bit bigger, so I'm afraid to touch it for fear I will drop it. Tony took some pictures, but I didn't know what cord belonged to the new camera, and I therefore never downloaded anything for a couple months. Lame, lame, lame.
(3) Morning sickness. Not lame. Very real. It makes motivation to do anything drop to zero. Yes, we are expecting Baby #2 mid-July. We're excited, even though it is a bit more muted. It's not that we want #2 any less, it's just that we are no longer innocent. We know about the sleepless nights. And then there's the little matter of the A-baby who we suspect will be seriously peeved (to say the least) at having to share time, attention, toys, anything with #2 (or anyone). But, we heard #2's heartbeat this past week and even saw a little ultrasound. #2 is happily swimming around, and we are happy too.
That's all. More catch-up posts later.
9 comments:
Congratulations on #2! We are so excited for you. I just told Jer and he said 'I know'...I said, and you didn't tell me...he said he must of forgot! Crazy how different we think. Hope you get feeling better soon. Congratulations again!
Congratulations!
How fun! Two is better than one! Congratulations, and practice on that new camera so we can see lots of pictures!
All good excuses! Your mom said you were expecting. Two is better than one!! Blogging is a good way to document that pregnancy, so keep bloggin!!
Glad that you are feeling better. And I am very glad that Afton is getting better too. See ya next week!
Congrats!!
I like how you used to say Tony Jr. until Afton came along. Now you have resorted to numbering your children.
CONGRATS! What a big step. We'll now be a full kid behind you two, so you'll have to continue to be the trailblazers.
Hooray, another person to love! Congratulations!
I'm looking forward to future blog posts and wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy.
Post a Comment