Almost four years ago, Tony and I got married and had our wedding reception at a state park in the Blue Mountains of Oregon. We ended our evening by crossing the river after having been showered by family and friends with bird seed.
(Here I am brushing birdseed out of Tony's hair.)Tony is 30 pounds lighter. I'm 10 pounds heavier. We're both a little grayer and, oh yeah, we're toting around a wee one, our bundle-o-joy, the 6:30 a.m. wake-up call, Sweet Baby Afton. I wonder if time will always feel like it flies by this fast.
Stay tuned for the post on our small town 4th of July!
7 comments:
Why didn't you post a picture of the "circle of love," and the "rock of love," and the "pine tree of love," and so on?
Perhaps Uncle Jonah could point out these lovely places...
Seriously, time flies. I think I'm older, but only in years.
Sweet return to the past! You are a great couple and Afton is a sweet baby girl!(Gwen's Comment, not Kim's)
ps--Jordan will be there someday, too, and then you can assist him in returning to his romantic moments :)
30 pounds lighter? Tony, do you need an intervention? Heather, where are you keeping the extra 10? You look amazing. I love your hair, too.
Congratulations you guys! What great photos, both then and now. And what a wonderful, sentimental place to go back to over the years.
Isn't time a funny thing?
Did they build a new bridge, or is it just the lighting?? I love that park! we sure had fun with you guys over the holiday!
They built a new bridge. Good thing we got married when we did -- I can barely get my chin over it now... And a noticeable amount of Tony's weight loss was due to my refusal to continue his bachelor days diet of fast food, two meals a day, six days a week :).
I'm actually only 25-lbs lighter these days. While my meth use did wreak havoc with my teeth and gums, it is a great weight loss program.
Post a Comment