I love the first one where she is just staring as the food slowly dribbles down her chin. Too funny. Gibson refuses to eat mushed up anything. Only solids for that kid.
The only baby food that I could stomach feeding any baby was the Dutch Apple Dessert. All the rest seemed nasty. I always felt sorry for you guys, I knew you needed food, but pureed Peas????? Someone should invent baby food that is somewhat appealing. You know...it's all in the presentation. Love mom P.S. Afton, I am right there with you .
5 comments:
I love the first one where she is just staring as the food slowly dribbles down her chin. Too funny. Gibson refuses to eat mushed up anything. Only solids for that kid.
Definitely got her eating habits from her dad.
As long as her face is lined up with her chest and toes, no exorcism is necessary. I'd keep and eye on things though.
I agree with Afton. We should not degrade peas like that but save them until they can be thoroughly enjoyed, stir fried with butter.
The only baby food that I could stomach feeding any baby was the Dutch Apple Dessert. All the rest seemed nasty. I always felt sorry for you guys, I knew you needed food, but pureed Peas????? Someone should invent baby food that is somewhat appealing. You know...it's all in the presentation.
Love mom
P.S. Afton, I am right there with you .
Post a Comment