Monday, September 1, 2008

What a Man!


This post is dedicated to the grill-master in my life. Tony grilled not once, not twice, but three times this weekend and the third time was in the middle of a downpour. (A backyard get-together with my side of the family got rained out...we moved the party inside, but he grilled nonetheless). He has finessed his grilling abilities on our charcoal kettle grill (courtesy of my Lexis-Nexis rewards points in law school) and has wow-ed me with his gourmet burgers, tantalizing kebobs, hickory-smoked pulled pork, and even fajita steak. For many reasons, he makes us smile.

2 comments:

kc and k said...

How come I always seem to be hungry after reading your blog?

It's so fun when they start laughing and she's so adorable!

garcias said...

You can never go wrong with grilled food. I wish Sam did any sort of cooking. Actually I don't trust Sam's cooking. He would actually love it if I let him cook because he would than get dinner sooner than 8pm and there wouldn't be a huge mess all over the kitchen. Thirdly he would have more hotdogs, hamburgers, and chips.