-All The News That's Fit To Print-
Ahhh, another beautiful half-Korean added to the family!! I can't wait to hold her!!!! see you in a couple weeks!
Tony, Yea your finally a blogger! Sylvia sent this to me, Im so excited! Your baby is so a little piece of pure heaven! She is beautiful, Im so happy for you guys! PS love the porno stache, it really suits you! Hey keep in touch!~Robyn
Ah, very cute! The stache picture is frightenly in the same genre to some album covers I've seen
She's lookin' good Tony. I'm impressed.
What a cutie! Congratulations, you guys! Also, I am so glad to see that Tony is just as hilarious as ever he was.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ahhh, another beautiful half-Korean added to the family!! I can't wait to hold her!!!! see you in a couple weeks!
Tony, Yea your finally a blogger! Sylvia sent this to me, Im so excited! Your baby is so a little piece of pure heaven! She is beautiful, Im so happy for you guys! PS love the porno stache, it really suits you! Hey keep in touch!~Robyn
Ah, very cute! The stache picture is frightenly in the same genre to some album covers I've seen
She's lookin' good Tony. I'm impressed.
What a cutie! Congratulations, you guys! Also, I am so glad to see that Tony is just as hilarious as ever he was.
Post a Comment